A SMALL GLIMPSE INTO THE AMAZING WORLDS OF AKIHITO
“AKIHITO is a superbly talented sculptor and makeup artist. He is proficient at both the artistic and the technical. His artworks exhibit a matured sense of grace and flow and his linework is a roadmap evident of fearless exploration – a trait that is intrinsic to a gifted master.”
Founder of Elite Creature Collectibles
AKIHITO is a uniquely talented character designer and sculptor. He has done spectacular works at KNB, ADI and Legacy Effects since 2002, and has worked on many great movies, including Transformers, Alien vs. Predator, Alice in Wonderland, Terminator 4, Pacific Rim and World War Z. The Queen Alien in Alien vs. Predator was designed and sculpted by AKIHITO.
“This is my original design of a Geisha. Along with the traditional memory of a Japanese Geisha, I have added elements of an android assassin to the design. You can feel the strong presence of this character by removing her Geisha Mask revealing her anatomy underneath. As an added bonus you can also display her evil mask if you desire.”
- Approximately 32 inches in height.
- Approximately 18 inches in width.
- Approximately 21 inches in depth.
- Traditional themed "Japanese Lacquer" display base.
- Removable masks to unveil and display her unique facial anatomy, Geisha and Evil.
- Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a half android half human skin effect.
- Hand made glass eyes.
- Each Certificate of Authenticity is signed by Akihito.
- Limited in production to 399 units worldwide.
- Estimated shipping: 2019 Q3.
REGULAR PRICE: 2,000 USD ( From 2019 Mar 6th to Cut off date: Apr 7th )
*IMPORTANT* Whether we reach our edition size or not, on the cut off date of April 7, 2019, the pre-order window will be permanently closed. There will be no more editions made. We will not do a second run so don't miss out!
The PRE-ORDER may be closed without prior notice once we reach our edition size.