"YOU WILL FLOAT TOO."
Back in 1988 Bill Denbrough made the biggest mistake of his young life, giving his little brother Georgie a paper sailboat. Georgie lost the sailboat in a storm drain along with his arm, when he met Pennywise the most sinister and twisted clown ever to walk the streets of small town Derry.
Elite Creature Collectibles is proud to introduce our museum-quality Pennywise bust from the movie IT based on the 1986 novel of the same name by Stephen King. This iconic villain is perfectly sculpted by legendary Hollywood makeup effects sculptor Mitch Devane, whose credits include the The Nutty Professor, Nightmare on Elm Street3: Dream Warrior, Tim Burton's Planet of the Apes, Mighty Joe Young and Bram Stoker's Dracula.
Don't miss the chance to add Pennywise to your horror collection today!
- Approximately 28 inches in height.
- Approximately 22 inches in width,
- Approximately 16 inches in depth.
- Cast in high-quality resin with hand painted details.
- Real fabric costumes
- Real hair and handmade glass eyes.
- Attractive, sewer themed display base.
- LED light-up effect to see Real Pennywise shadow in the sewer tunnel.
- Each certificate of Authenticity is signed by Sculptor Mitch Devane.
- Limited in production to 499 pieces worldwide.
- Estimated Shipping Date: Q4 2019.
REGULAR PRICE: (From April 19th to Cut off date of May 20th, 2019)
*IMPORTANT* Whether we reach our edition size or not, on the cutoff date of May 20th, the pre-order window will be permanently closed. There will be no more editions made. We will not do a second run, so don't miss out!
The PRE-ORDER may be closed without prior notice once we reach our edition size.