" KI-KI-KI, MA-MA-MA!”
Friday the 13th: The
Final Chapter was directed by Joseph Zito as the fourth installment in the
Friday the 13th film series. Jason Voorhees’ makeup was designed by its
original creator, Makeup FX legend Tom Savani.
Elite Creature Collectibles is proud to introduce our
museum-quality Jason Voorhees bust from the movie Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter. This iconic villain is wearing
his signature hockey mask, holding his blood-soaked machete. This museum
quality bust is sculpted by Steve Wang, James Ferreira and Miyo Nakamura.
Don't miss your chance to add Jason to your horror
- Approximately 30.5 inches in height.
- Approximately 26.5 inches in width.
- Approximately 18.5 inches in depth.
- Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin
- Real metal machete.
- Removable hockey mask.
- Attractive, themed display base.
- Handmade glass eyes (one of them is half blind).
- Each Certificate of Authenticity is signed by original
creator Tom Savani.
- Limited in production to 500 pieces worldwide.
- Estimated shipping: 2017 Q3.
REGULAR PRICE: $1,700 USD (From 2017 March 19th to cutoff
date: April 20th)
*IMPORTANT* Whether we reach our edition size or not, on the
cutoff date of April 20th, the pre-order window will be permanently closed.
There will be no more editions made. We will not do a second run, so don't miss
The PRE-ORDER may be closed without prior notice once we
reach our edition size.
* This product shall NOT to be sold and or distributed
in the Asia Pac Region (Consisting of Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Combodia,
China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Cook Island, East Timor,
Fiji, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Kiribati, Korea (South), Laos, Macau,
Malaysia, Maldives, Federated States of Micronesica, Mongolia, Naruru, Nepal,
Nine, Norfolk Island, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa,
Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, and