An otherworldly fable set against the backdrop of Cold War America circa 1962.
Deep in the hidden high-security government laboratory where she works, lonely and misunderstood Elisa is trapped in a life of isolation. Elisa's life is forever changed when she discovers a secret classified experiment.
Doug Jones's heartfelt performance shines through the creature suit creating a truly emotional and unforgettable character.
This film won the Oscar for Best Picture at the 2018 Academy Awards.
Elite Creature Collectibles is proud to present our museum-quality Amphibian Man maquette from the movie The Shape of Water. This iconic one third scale maquette was inspired by Doug Jones's unforgettable performance. The statue was designed and executed by Steve Wang and the ECC team based off the original assets of the film's brilliant F/X team.
Don't miss your chance to add the Amphibian Man to your creature collection today!
- Approximately 35 inches in height.
- Approximately 25 inches in width.
- Approximately 25 inches in depth.
- Cast in high-quality resin with hand-painted details.
- Real handmade glass eyes.
- Attractive, transparent diving chamber themed display base.
- LED light-up effects highlighting the Amphibian Man in his diving chamber.
- Each Certificate of Authenticity is signed by writer/director Guillermo del Toro and Doug Jones.
- Limited in production to 399 pieces worldwide.
- EARLY BIRD PRICE: (Effective until November 13th 2019)
*IMPORTANT*Whether we reach our edition size or not on the cutoff date of Dec. 1st 2019, the pre-order window will be permanently closed. There will be no more editions made. We will not do a second run so don't miss out!